I was having my moment of drama when I received a text from my amiga Rae.
it says...
To: You
From GOD
Date: TODAY
Subject: Yourself
Reference: Life
P.S.
And remember, if life happenes to deliver a situation that you can not handle, do not attempt to resolve it yourself! Kindly put it in the SFGTD (something for God to do) Box. All situations will be resolved, but in MY TIME, NOT YOURS.
Once the matter is placed in the box, do not hold on to it by worryng about it. Instead, focus on all wonderful things that are present in your life now.
And at the end of the message it says:
Should you have decided to send this to your friends, thank you. You may have touched thier lives in ways you'll never know.
(my answer)
To: Rae
From: me
Date: TODAY
Subject: Thank you!
You did touch my life today because of that message. I will always keep that in mind. I know God has always been there for me. I just realized it too late. And I do regret every wrongly things I've done in the past. That's why I'm really changing for the better. So am truly grateful for what you did. Thank you for sharing... love yah girlfriend!
No comments:
Post a Comment