Monday, February 23, 2009

Shut Up...just Shut Up...shut up!

Tyra Banks didn't mind,
Kim Kardashian didn't mind,
Beyonce didn't mind....

So why should I?!

Ruby Ann! 'wag ka magpataba! ang ganda ng katawan mo, wag mo sirain.
I heard it yet again!

I get it already ok! I gained ALOT of weight since last year. I know that! so stop telling me what I already know and sounding like you're scaring or threatening me 'coz I'm not! I don't care!

But I'd rather to be called as voluptuous not FAT aight?

I may have been skinny for the past 20+ years of existence. And I know that it's shocking for people to see me on a much more extra pounds than I used to be. But this is me now. And I have accepted and embrace what I am today. I'm done with all the tortures of not eating just to maintain the body this one guy wants. And I'm so over with guys who doesn't know how to appreciate my every flaw. I have flushed away all the insecurities that I used to have since childhood. I have come to realize the value of food. I am lucky to have the opportunity to eat more than 3 times a day. God has given me so much and I was too blinded to see and be grateful for it before. But not now. I have learned so much. One is to say thank you for what I have. No matter how big or small that is. And food is one of those.

So please stop wasting your time judging me or commenting about how I look cause it's no use.
Go mind your own business first before jumping into mine. Or better yet, go and look at the mirror and comment to that person you see before you. You might be shaken with who is staring back at you. (a ghost hahaha =P)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMEN GIRL! AMEN!!!!!!