Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I wonder what will I post on today?

I'm in the mood of thinking + typing at this very second.

...hmmmmm.....

I'm listening to Whee Sungs version of Insomnia and I lalalalalalaLOVE it!!!! more than the english one. Awww... this actually makes me miss my friends + clubbing + dance floor + dancing = GOING GAGA! hahaha. oye oye! those days.... whew. I've never stepped foot on a dance floor since like... uh.... hmmm.... forever!!! yikes! parang ang boring na ng buhay ko huhuhu. but anyways, it's ok. I'm into appreciating my life more nowadays. So everything is goin fine for me thank you very much!




what else?
......................................................................
......................................................................
......................................................................

Oh this one is funny:
I was riding a jeep on my way to class yesterday and there was this one guy who payed for his fare and he said to the driver "Manong, saan po ba ung Pegasus?" Wut??? Everyone (not just me ok =D) was like errrrr ????.... hahaha. And it was like 7 in the morning! I dunno. I found that so weird. Well for people who don't know what PEGASUS is... It's basically like a night club FOR MEN?/! Not actually a stripped club but its on the same level? I don't really know how to explain it without making/sounding it so racist. Plus, I have no idea at all to what their "business" really is. so....

Oh well.

I can't think of anything good to share so I think I might just shut up and make a decent thing to do... byers!


No comments: