I've been posting 2NE1's vidz in FB for quite some time now. And when I posted the "NOBODY" US version of WG. My friend was like - "Woooo! At last! I'm not seeing any DARA on your page anymore" hahaha. Nah! I'm just kidding. We just call her Ms. krung krung during our college days for some odd reasons. That's why it's kind of uhm a big deal to her. JOKE Shiens! Love yah lol.Then a friend surveyed herself to what statement shirt will suit her. When I saw the result it really got me in a major ROFL!
Jean sumagot sa quiz na Anong STATEMENT SHIRT ang bagay sa'yo? at ang resulta ay WAG KA NANG MAGPA-REBOND, panget ka naman eh.
Over confident at malaki ang ulo. Wag kang mayabang, hindi ka kagandahan/kagwapuhan.
ahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahaha! It was really funny! Then I answered it myself and the result for me was:
Ruby sumagot sa quiz na Anong STATEMENT SHIRT ang bagay sa'yo? at ang resulta ay downt enderstend tegelog, eh? TENGNA MOW
Isa kang cool at rational na tao. Matalino at may sense. Marami kang friends. Ang masamang balita lang, mauubos na ang specie nyo, kaya.. "Humayo ka at magpakarami!" HAHAHA!
I also added few pictures with my churchmates last Sunday. Fun times!And I'm uber happy 'coz some people I know or familiar with, but not really close to them nor even talked to them not even once during college have added me. Thank you so much!
On another note:
- I have to arrange the inside of my closet. My things are in total wreck hahhaha.
- then do my readings at 1 pm onwards.
- planning to do a work out ("hiphop abs") before 6pm when I do my break. I've been eatin alot for the past 2 weeks now and my tummy is really... uh never mind. I don't want to say it lol.
- drink only milk in the evening. basically my dinner only thing :D
- mess around with my pamangking mwahahahaha!
- sleep early!
No comments:
Post a Comment