Saturday, September 19, 2009

my 365 project on tumblr

so...

I made up my mind. I’m gonna be using my tumblr account for this 365 project.

here’s the link: snapshots of my life

My account has been pretty much on a prolonged abstinence already. So as of yesterday, I declared it as my0166-miniblog 365 project diary. ahihihihi 0652-no

(I’m over behind time for this. Yes, I know. For this year atleast. But!! I am prepared for next year right? *evil grin*Devil!)

Yikes! so this means imma have to ready all the apertures I have?! Oh well. No worries. I know it’s gonna be FUN0174-minibalao. Besides, this will practice my creativity towards photography 0108-minifoto(AS IF!)

Everyday is a clicking and snapping day! hahaha.

P.S.

I cleaned my Yahoo Messenger. I ditched all those whom I haven’t talk to in awhile and those whom I added yet I didn’t know who they are (blame it on the shop. oooohhh! and OZ? Lol). Sorry guys.

No comments: