I maybe late in learning about this program, but I suppose it’s never too late to use it.
Like OMG! for the longest time of using MSN how can I miss this??!!! I can’t believe myself. I see this but I tend to ignore it every time. boohoo for me!
This is the most coolest thing that I have ever discovered since I started blogging. So awesome! Me love it soo much. Definitely will be my new BFF
from now on hahaha.
Look! I can even put my picture in a Polaroid form with caption on it. That! without going to picnik, photobucket, flckr and such. How cool is that!!!
On the other hand, the pic above is what I have been doing yesterday (technically, since its already 1:46 AM in my clock). Everything were so pretty. But then I ended up buying nothing because it’s either in no stocks anymore or too expensive for my taste. And to think that almost everything is on sale! Like there were this two pants that I were eyeing for at Mint. Both were at 1,050 pesos but they cut it off at 50%. The only problem for me were, when I put it on (dang!), it won’t fit me.
So yeah. Sorry for myself.
oh well….
btw, I made a Vlog last Saturday mwahahhaha.
Ooops! I got too fascinated by this Live writer that I lost the track of time.
Good night guys! and have a blessed week ahead!
Ciao!


No comments:
Post a Comment