Thursday, September 17, 2009

Another late night of slumber for me.

Just got back from dinner out with family in Timog. Today was my parents 26th anniversary. So this is some kind of uhm… celebration lol. We dined in at this Singaporean/Malaysian resto. Everything were so delish! I was very satisfied with what I ate.

I’m sleepy, but I don’t want to dive in my bed yet. Because I have a full belly and I do believe in pancreatitis so….

hmmm what else is there?…

oh yeah! I haven’t done this in such a long time and I miss doing this. 3160287968_123065c20a

THINGS I LOVE THURSDAY

0119-minifalaGod. for blessing me with so many things and for giving me the realization of how lucky I am because of what I have in my life. No matter how big or small it is. And despite all the problems that came and will come, he’s still there guiding, guarding and protecting me. Thank you so much!

0119-minifalaPapa and Mommy. for being so supportive and understanding. And not being angry at me despite the failure I got last week. Thank you po! I love you both!

0119-minifalaEvangelist Jesse and My whole Churchmates. for not judging me. And saying those nice words to motivate me. thank you so much!

0119-minifalaOnline shop. for managing it again. Got lots of ideas for it.

0119-minifalaMini store. Another business to manage. One way of helping my parents.

0119-minifalaNew LCD for my laptop. Woot! I’m gonna say bye bye to that big monitor hahaha. But thank you for it ‘coz it filled in the place of my malfunctioned lcd. Even though it strained my eyes everytime I use it .

0119-minifala1G RAM for my laptop. Now everything is very easy for me. I won’t have to wait after 48 years for one program to finish so I can open another one harharhar.

0119-minifalaChurch. It’s not just a place where in we can gain spiritual guidance, it’s also a therapy for me. I am now more aware of the “what’s not” in life. And I feel that every time I hear and learn something about the words of God (through the bible) I feel like I become more and more closer to him. Oh yes another big blessing from the almighty.

0119-minifalaMoney my dad gave me for an extra aid with my business. Thank you for supporting me papa! hehe

0119-minifalaHaving the courage to make a Vlog and post it on (take note!) YOUTUBE baby! hahaha. Well gotta have the balls and alot of nerve to do it. I mean it’s just for fun. And it will really help me build up my confidence. And besides, I find it very interesting and enjoyable nowadays. So yeah why not right? 0102-minigirl2

0119-minifalatalking to my friend in YM. and know that she’s not mad at me ‘coz I wasn’t able to join our planned trip last summer. And for this encouraging words from her.

vanesa fugaban: ur such a strong girl tlga
vanesa fugaban: dami n ding unos sa lyf mo

Thank you Van! love you girl!

0119-minifalaAnd of course, noting this Tilt. :D

No comments: