Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Back :D

Why hello there again blogspot! :)

My oh my! I've been MIA for awhile. That sucks!

I miss blogging. I have a lot to rant about but I've been really lazy the past days. I mean I wanna make an entry about some few topics of my life but then again I just did not do it.

So what is up with me? hmmmmm....

Barely 2 weeks to go and it's gonna be Oath taking day! Yey! I'm so excited to get my license. OMGeeee!! Like it's gonna be official. I'm gonna be a Registered Medical Technologist. Wooohooo!!!

I'm really happy about all this because for one this is an answered prayer from God. Even though it took along time for me to get it, I know God did still listen to all my "pangungulit" hehe...

I already bought my dress last week and my shoes yesterday. I was kind of not inlike with the pair I bought though :( I had my faves on a few shoes but then most of them were either sold out or has no size for me :( too bad huhuhu...

Oh by the way, I've been listening to this song today. Like I kept on repeating this on my playlist. 


It's soooooooo soooooooooo CUTE!!! I really love the melody. Listening to it helped brighten my day. ♥ 

I'm kind of nervous at the same time. After I get my ID, the next day, I'm planning on applying for a job at this private laboratory where a friend works. I hope their company is hiring still. But I'm kind of doubting because I have some engagements at out church :(

April 24 - retreat for the kids @ Ecopark
May 14-16 - Summer retreat of the leaders @ Cavite
sometime on April or May also - Seminar in Gensan

I've been looking forward for all those activities since last year and I'm afraid I can't go to any of those. 

Honestly speaking, Yes, I am overwhelmed by my passing of the board exam, but then again a part of me is afraid. Afraid that if ever I get a job, it might affect my going to church. As a Christian, my most top priority of course is God. How I can glorify him and all. And I know that I've been really blessed since I learned about my salvation. Like to be able to work as a Sunday School teacher for our church. Or to hear the sermons of our evangelist which helps me grow and mature as a person and as a Christian. Or to have a fellowship with all my churchmates. To be able to experience all this is just so amazing. I've been active since last year. Oh wow! I just realize that this coming April will be my one year as a Christian. WOOOOOOOOOOOOW! Now I am really really excited! But anyway, I know God has his purpose. I trust him. He will make a way for me not to lessen my time for him :) Thank you and Love you God! :)

Oh yeah I just wanna share :D 
I AM IN LOVE!!  With God of course and.................... SECRET! hahahaha!!!! 


The picture above explains what I'm feeling right now :)

Anyways, I'll end this now. This post is a bit long hahaha. God bless everyone! TC!! ♥ :)


No comments: