Saturday, March 13, 2010

You and I

I have been in love with the song You and I by Park Bom unnie ever since I heard it last year. So I have been looking for a good engish version of it. Then I stumbled upon this video.

OMG!!! If only a guy can sing that exact same lyrics (Taeyang?..... I WISH!).... haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!



{Verse 1}
You, are always on my mind
because everytime i think about your eyes
im fallin down
girl, i feel so nervous when your around
and You, dont ever wanna see you cry
cause girl, you know i'll always be
beside you to pick you up
girl, im here to always dry your eyes

{pre-chorus}
And I just maybe another guy
I may not have exactly what your looking for
but girl i'm writing this song for you
Tonight, i'm lost with your eyes
My worries go away when I look at your smile
I'll always be here for you

{chorus}
You and I together
it just feels so right
say goodbye to you, i'll never
even when the times get tough
i'll stay with you forever
You and I together baby
no one else compares
Say goodbye to you, i'll never
I want the world to know
that your my only girl

{verse 2}
I know, we've had our ups and downs
just like everybody else but girl dont worry
cause our love it stronger than anyones
You know, i'll always be by your side
Just holler girl and i'll be there 24/7
I promise that i'll be right there baby

{back to pre-chorus & chorus}

{bridge}
When the stars are up in the sky
And when i feel lonely i close my eyes
I imagine you next to me
telling me everything alright

Even though there maybe better days
We'll still be together cause
Your the only one and i'll be there for you baby

You and I together
it just feels so right
say goodbye to you, i'll never
even when the times get tough
i'll stay with you forever
You and I together baby
no one else compares

{back to chorus}

No comments: