It's not a secret to people that I have been in a major weight gain for the past 4 years. As in HUGE GAIN!
Well I do have my reasons. And reviewing for the boards is one of them. But anyway, since I don't have any reasons anymore to eat and nourish myself too much, I decided to go on a..........DIET. Yes, that dreadful word hahaha. Why I said so? Because, it means I have to cut down my intake of gooooooood (but bad) food and to kill myself with nonstop exercise/workout.
Actually, I already started. It's almost a month since I started to do some dancing here at home and not eating carbs. I replaced my carbs with guess what? SKYFLAKES! hahahaha... xD Then cereals, veggies, and fruits.
In all honesty, my very motive why I am on the verge of trimming my weight is my friends wedding (thank you Elay!! lol.). Because I am part of her entourage. I am one of her bridesmaids. Ok. I know I sound lame because it's not my wedding. I may sound like I am much more excited than her hence I am doing this, but I tell you... I have this thing for GOWNS and WEIGHT. Like, no one can make me wear that kind of clothing when I know I have some belly hanging. Lol!!!
But anyhoo, I was at the mall yesterday and I was looking for my favorite lotion (Myra E Vita Quench) because I'm out already. When something caught my eye. That girl in a light green box hahaha. Then I read the word silhouette. It got me thinking... hmmmm... Well, I was actually planning on buying a firming lotion because I don't want my skin to look all saggy if ever I do loose weight. My initial plan was to buy also a Nivea product - Nivea Firming lotion. But since this gel- Nivea My Silhouette slims and firms at the same time, I bought this instead.So.............. I thought, maybe this will help me make my transformation (lol what a word) faster. Now I'm not really a fan of slimming gel/lotions but what the heck, I will try it anyway. The only thing is it costs a bit expensive. It costs a friggin 520 pesos! @.@ Right....

1 comment:
is it effective? the one you bought? the nivea. i hope you'll answer me, because i'm planning to buy this one. thank you so much! and god bless you!
Post a Comment